A MESSAGE FOR ALL PATIENTS
ACCESSING YOUR GP SERVICES
- Your NHS services have a range of measures in place to keep you safe from COVID- 19 including regular cleaning of patient areas and social distancing. Please ensure you wear a face covering to your appointment.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients where there is a clinical need. You will be asked to first discuss your conditions over the phone or online with a member of the healthcare team to assess what would be most appropriate for you and which practice member would best provide it.
- Most GP practices are also offering online consultations and video consultations, as well as telephone consultations. These can be convenient and flexible ways to receive healthcare. Where patients need to be seen by a health professional face-to-face, this will be arranged. If you have a preference about how to access care you can discuss it with your practice.
- General practice continues to offer care based on clinical need.
- General practice continues to offer cervical smears and childhood immunisations.
- Your practice is delighted to be undertaking the largest vaccination programme in the history of the NHS. They are balancing this programme with continuing to be open and managing your other clinical needs. Please do be reassured that if you need medical attention, your practice is here for you and will determine how to best support you, based on your symptoms.
- Please be polite and respectful, your GP and practice team are available and working hard to support you, your family and friends health and care needs.
- Visit the local pharmacy for clinical advice on minor health concerns
Our staff are working extremely hard to provide services and care and we would like to thank our patients for your continued support.
We strongly advise you all to follow the latest government guidelines and refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for any advice you need regarding Covid-19.
Dr Jill Jones
On behalf of Grange Farm Medical Centre
Please watch this short video:
Welcome to Grange Farm Medical Centre
At Grange Farm Medical Centre our aim is to provide the best possible care available from the NHS to the community of Bilborough and those further afield wishing to transfer.
Our modern purpose built surgery is located on Tremayne Road off Glaisdale Drive and Birchover Road, and is easily accessible for patients on foot, by car or public transport.
We are accepting new patient registrations for anyone living within 3 miles of the surgery and within the city boundaries. If you live in the vicinity of Bilborough, Strelley, Aspley, Wollaton and Beechdale areas of Nottingham you can register with us. If you are unsure give us a call.
(Site updated 26/07/2021)