PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING WHEN YOU ATTEND THE SURGERY FOR ANY REASON. THANK YOU.
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS A BUZZER FOR ACCESS
IF YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE SURGERY.
CoronaVirus - DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY, PHARMACY OR HOSPITAL IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR TEMPERATURE.
For more practice information on service changes and sick notes click HERE
A MESSAGE FOR ALL PATIENTS
We appreciate this is currently a worrying time for us all. Our GP services are very overstretched and we are doing everything possible to keep you and your families and all of our staff as safe as possible from the infection. We strongly advise you all to follow the latest government guidelines and refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for any advice you need regarding Covid-19.
We appreciate your co-operation and support in NOT attending the surgery unless you have been specifically advised it is safe to do so.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19 GOVERNMENT ADVICE
We must all follow Government guidance in full by:
• only socialising in any indoor setting with one other household at any one time and, even then, observing social distancing. From 14 Sept this will only be allowed in groups of up to six people, with some exemptions.
• only meeting in a group of up to six people from different households in any outdoor setting
• wearing a face covering where required, unless you are exempt
• washing your hands frequently
• providing full and accurate details of everyone in your group when visiting a café, pub or restaurant as part of the NHS Test and Trace
• sticking to the guidelines around car sharing
• self-isolating immediately if symptoms appear and booking a free test.'
Thank you. Keep safe and keep well.
Dr Jill Jones
On behalf of Grange Farm Medical Centre
Welcome to Grange Farm Medical Centre
At Grange Farm Medical Centre our aim is to provide the best possible care available from the NHS to the community of Bilborough and those further afield wishing to transfer.
Our modern purpose built surgery is located on Tremayne Road off Glaisdale Drive and Birchover Road, and is easily accessible for patients on foot, by car or public transport.
We are accepting new patient registrations for anyone living within 3 miles of the surgery and within the city boundaries. If you live in the vicinity of Bilborough, Strelley, Aspley, Wollaton and Beechdale areas of Nottingham you can register with us. If you are unsure give us a call.
(Site updated 31/12/2020)