Repeat Prescriptions - order by telephone.
PLEASE NOTE THE PRESCRIPTION LINE WILL CLOSE 1ST AUGUST 2021
Wherever and whenever possible, we would ask patients to please register for online services to request medication. Alternatively, drop off or post your repeat slip to the surgery.
How to order a repeat prescription
You may request a repeat prescription using any of the following methods
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
Visit our practice website Online Services Link and order your repeat prescription through SystmOnline
SystmOnline App can also be downloaded from App store and Google Play
You would need a username and password.
Please take your ID to the reception and request online access or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org You will be given instructions on how to sign up along with a unique username and password.
Please send your request to
Drop off your repeat slip in person
Tick all the items you require on the order form and place in the prescription box.
The box will be available near the entrance into the practice and accessible from
8.00am – 6.30pm
Post your repeat slip
Tick all the items you require on the order form and post it to us:
Grange Farm Medical Centre,
17A Tremayne Road, Bilborough,
Nottingham NG8 4HQ
Community and Online Pharmacy
** please note not all pharmacies provide this service **
Please contact your chosen pharmacy team for more details on the service they offer
The NHS App - download it now!
The easy way to request repeat prescriptions and much more from your mobile.
- download from your app store
- go through the registration process
- a range of NHS services is now at your fingertips
- book, view and cancel appointments at your GP surgery (when the pandemic is over)
- order and keep track of repeat prescriptions
- quickly check symptoms and get trusted NHS advice
- manage organ donation preferences
- use it 24/7, wherever you are
- it's simple to you and gives you easy access to services
- keeps your information safe and secure